So we all gathered around for a not so secret live event today and then Bungie kicked us to the curb for maintenance. At this point, we will impatiently await the new Beyond Light DLC content to drop tomorrow at 9 AM PST.
Turns out there are already several minor issues Destiny 2 players should be aware of before jumping into the game tomorrow.
Here’s the current issues and the vital information you need to understand.
- If you don’t set up cross-save before you log into your account, the season pass will only be applied to whichever characters you use first on that platform.
- In the Wrathborn Hunt, you will need to make sure you deal damage to the boss or you will not get credit for this activity.
- Not really an issue but be aware that Stasis subclasses will only be available if you own Beyond Light.
- The new Exotic Archive kiosk will keep flashing if you have an Exotic Cipher in your inventory and OCD players are going to lose it.
- Don’t dismantle the Stasis fragment quests or you’ll have to wait a full week before you can grab another.
- If you use the one-inch punch finisher while the Stasis subclass is equipped it will not be able to kill enemies due to a bug.
- Kill-based weapon perks will be inconsistent with the Stasis frozen shatter kills.
- The “Timeless Victory” crucible quest will have inconsistent progress.
- The Wrathborn Hunt icon will not always show up on the map.
- If you’re not above the soft power cap you will not get a reward for the Exo Challenge activities.
All that being said, these are not major issues and I’m happy to see that Bungie was fully transparent going into the launch.