If you’re not excited for the new Playstation console, you must have better things to do. Although, if you’re like me you’re giddy with the process of improved performance and enhanced graphics.
Today we had a chance to learn even more about the upcoming PS5. Before we break it down check out the video Sony released which showcases new games and the beautiful hardware.
You can sign up for PS5 updates on playstations website as well.
PS5 Hardware Specs
Here’s the beefy specifications and core features for the Playstation 5 console:
- 8K Graphics – with 120Hz Refresh Rate (Mega Hype!)
- Read speeds will be increased by pre-installing all games
- 3D Audio for maximum immersion
- Custom AMD Chips with 10+ teraflops
- New 825 GB SSD for wicked fast load times (5.5 Gigabits per second)
- Beautifully modern futuristic looking PS5 design
- Charging stations for controllers
- HD camera & Pulse 3D wireless headset
- Wireless remote dedicated to media
Upcoming PS5 Games
There was a ton of games on display but only a handful that caught our eye. All of the new games for PS5 look fantastic and we can’t wait to see what else will come out in the future.
- Marvel’s Spider-Man Miles Morales
- Resident Evil 8: Village
- Gran Turismo 7
- Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart
- Demon’s Souls Remake
- Death Loop
- NBA 2K21
- Sackboy: A Big Adventure
- Hitman 3
- GhostWire: Tokyo
- Astro’s Playroom
- Oddworld: Soulstorm
- Destruction All-Stars
- Project Athia
- Kena: Bridge of Spirits
- Goodbye Volcano High
- Jett: The Far Shore
- Solar Ash
- Little Devil Inside
Dr Disrespect PS5 Gameplay
If you haven’t heard yet, Dr Disrespect had the opportunity to try out the new PS5.
Not really, the 2x back to back blockbuster champion was just having a little fun.
The Doc’s thoughts on the new console design was pretty hilarious and thought it would be worth a share.
“THE PLAYSTATION 5 LOOKS LIKE WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF ELON MUSK DESIGNED A DEHUMIDIFIER“
– Dr Disrespect